mindfulness-based time management
change your mind | change your time
In today’s busy world it often feels like there is not enough time to accomplish everything we want to do.
We may find ourselves wishing there were more hours in the day, or pleading for just one more day in the week.
Did you know we can use the practice of mindfulness meditation to create more time in our lives?
Just imagine, increasing your productivity by over 200% …
Just imagine, tapping into your creative muse with ease …
Just imagine, the perfect events happening just at the perfect time …
Just imagine stopping pushing water uphill …
I can highly recommend Tom’s 8 week Mindfulness-based time management self-study course. It is time and money well invested as you gain so much input on how to influence time and get more (of what you like doing) done in less time. Among the highlights for me: useful and applicable tips (e.g. random acts of kindness, using your dreams to be creative), great meditations to stop the monkey mind, and the bonus audiobook which explains the background. The course has helped me doing more of what I love, being more mindful and inspired me to think BIG. Thank you so much Tom, I truly enjoyed the course.Andrea Wenger : Switzerland
In this course, you will discover that time is fluid and malleable, rather than finite and linear.
You will learn how to use mindfulness techniques to change the speed and nature of your thoughts so that you simply get more done in less time.
By changing the nature of your relationship with time, you will become more efficient, more creative and more productive. You will also find the perfect events turn up, just in time.
In just eight weeks, this course will show you simple and repeatable mindfulness techniques that will help you multiply your creative output. It contains over 8 hours of mind- and time-bending audio visualizations, and over four hours of short, instructive videos, that will change your relationship with time and put its flow under your control. As a byproduct, you will also learn some powerful meditative practices.
No previous experience with meditation is required, this course is equally suitable for beginners and advanced meditators.
What you will get from taking this course:
- A new relationship with time
- An elongation of your personal time
- A expanded awareness of your thoughts
- Much more time back than it takes to absorb the course
Week 1 : Where Does The Time Go?
Week 2 : Dealing With Time Bandits
Week 4 : Whole Brain Thinking
Week 6 : Natural Time
Week 7 : Future Entanglement
Week 8 : Just in Time
Bonus #1 : Managing Time Mindfully Audiobook
Deepen your understanding of time by listening to Tom’s audiobook on the subject.
- Quarter 1 : where time came from
- Quarter 2 : our perception of time
- Quarter 3 : how to better manage time
- Quarter 4 : how to manipulate time
Bonus #2 : 21 Days of Me Time Re-treat
At the end of the course, you will get access to twenty one guided meditations to be listened to over a period three weeks. It just takes 21 days to form a new, positive habit.
In this way, all your new temporal learnings will embed themselves in your neurology and become second nature to you.
About your bonus 21 Day Re-treat
At the end of the 8 week course, a real treat lies in store for you, in the form of 21 consecutive days of guided meditation.
It is said that it takes 21 days to form a new pattern of behaviour and, after listening to a different meditation per day over the course of three weeks, you will discover that meditation becomes your ‘nice-to-have’ habit. By the way, my experience is that only a week is needed!
Each of the meditations is mindfully and exactly 13 minutes 33 seconds long, so they don’t take up much of your day. You will find the time you invest comes back many times over.
They have been assembled in very special order that such that your awareness and super-sensibilities will be awakened. At the end of 21 days, you will find yourself in a different world with a new sense of possibility and potential.
- Week 1 : Deepening Practice
- Week 2 : Waking Mindfulness
- Week 3 : Expanding Awareness
If I didn’t know how and why this works, you might think it was magic!
Download the synopsis of the MBTM Course Materials
Managing Time Mindfully2.5 hour duration audiobook
- A gentle introduction to time management with mindfulness
- A temporal delight in four quarters
- Find out when time began and how we became enslaved by time
- Includes 10 minutes of Me Time meditation
- Includes £15 discount voucher when you subsequently invest in the MBTM course
MBTM Self Study CourseLess than £25 a module
- Access to 8 weeks of course materials which builds week on week
- Over 2 hours of video and 8 hours of meditative audio tracks
- Includes the Managing Timefully audiobook
- Email support while taking the course
- Access to 21 day bonus Me Time retreat at the end of the 8 week course
- Suitable for both experienced meditators and beginners
Get Your Business in TimeLive Workshop & Mult-user Licensing
- Get more done, of higher quality, in less time
- Discover how to always make the right decisions
- Multi-user discount from 5 team members upwards
- All attendees get access to course materials for ongoing CPD
- Special rates for education, institutions and non-profit organisations
Your investment is protected by our 21-Day ‘Free Look’ Policy. Here’s how it works: You have a full 21 days to take the first three modules of the course. If you decide during that time that your relationship with time has not altered as you expected, just let us know and you’ll be issued a full and prompt refund … no questions asked. In short, you are guaranteed a return on your investment, or you get your money back. It’s that simple.
The course materials are the copyright of Tom Evans and Tmesis Ltd ©2017. The background music for the meditations and some of the videos is copyright of Eternell.