It's About TimeTemporal memes to change your mind and your time
There have been many times throughout history where two or more people come up with the same bright idea at the same time. Some of these cases will undoubtedly be down to either plagiarism or espionage but some are the result of pure synchronicity of thought and...
Some years ago, some neuroscientists noticed something odd going in the neurons in the guts of people in MRI scanners. When they flashed images in front of their face, they noticed that neurons in the gut seemed to fire around five seconds before the image...
People of the world work to all sorts of different times standards. For some of the year, the UK is on GMT, at other times it shifts by an hour to BST. I interview guests for the Zone Show podcast on AEST, EDT, PST. The five time zones of China are harmonised, for...
If you run a business where you charge by the hour, there is a fundamental limit to your annual turnover based on your hourly rate. Let's say you could work for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and 48 weeks a year and you charge £50 an hour. If you were lucky enough to...
It said that every time we switch away from a task, it takes around five minutes to tune fully back into what we were working on. This means if we get just 12 interruptions a day, we lose around an hour in productivity. Obviously, we can relatively easily remove...
watch [verb] : to observe, to keep a look out, to view watch [noun] : a timepiece, a chronometer (worn on the wrist or carried in a pocket) From when we are born until we leave the planet, time is superimposed upon us and someone or other seems to be 'watching over...
Managing Time Mindfully2.5 hour duration audiobook
- A gentle introduction to time management with mindfulness
- A temporal delight in four quarters
- Find out when time began and how we became enslaved by time
- Includes 10 minutes of Me Time meditation
- Includes £15 discount voucher when you subsequently invest in the MBTM course
MBTM Self Study CourseChange your mind & change your time
- Access to 8 weeks of course materials which builds week on week
- Over 2 hours of video and 8 hours of meditative audio tracks
- Includes the Managing Timefully audiobook
- Email support while taking the course
- Access to 21 day bonus Me Time retreat at the end of the 8 week course
- Suitable for both experienced meditators and beginners
Get Your Business in TimeLive Workshop & Mult-user Licensing
- Get more done, of higher quality, in less time
- Discover how to always make the right decisions
- Multi-user discount from 5 team members upwards
- All attendees get access to course materials for ongoing CPD
- Special rates for education, institutions and non-profit organisations
Your investment is protected by our 21-Day ‘Free Look’ Policy. Here’s how it works: You have a full 21 days to take the first three modules of the course. If you decide during that time that your relationship with time has not altered as you expected, just let us know and you’ll be issued a full and prompt refund … no questions asked. In short, you are guaranteed a return on your investment, or you get your money back. It’s that simple.
The course materials are the copyright of Tom Evans and Tmesis Ltd ©2017. The background music for the meditations and some of the videos is copyright of Eternell.